Business owners are constantly searching for the next best thing to deploy in an effort to bring success to their business. With the recent outbreak of COVID-19, businesses are searching for ways to sustain their company. Here are just 7 reasons that barter should be considered for your business, particularly in this economy:
1. New customers: It is a great way to acquire customers that you would not have had otherwise.
2. Referrals: Utilizing your newfound business through barter will allow you to meet customers that are typically happy to provide referrals as long as the goods or services provided were worthy.
3. Lower your overhead: Using your barter credits towards existing expenses is a great way to lower the overhead that your business experiences.
4. Attract new customers: Utilizing the media and other advertising offered through barter can allow you to acquire new cash customers.
5. Increase your asset base: There are many opportunities through barter to buy assets, invest in businesses, or purchase real estate.
6. Retain employees and customers: Barter can provide the ability to create staff and customer reward and loyalty programs as well as other incentives such as year-end bonuses.
7. Networking with other business owners: You will be presented with many networking opportunities to meet and work with many other business owners.
Tradebank provides a platform where businesses can trade what they have for what they need with the assistance of a personal Trade Broker who specializes in marketing your business and finding buying opportunities for your newfound trade revenue. Tradebank is an extensive network where all kinds of products and services are traded multi-directionally. No longer do companies have to search for one-to-one direct trade relationships.
Cash is king, so conserve it!
“If I had my life to live all over again, I would elect to be a trader of goods rather than a student of science. I think barter is a noble thing.”
– Albert Einstein